Designed for the Classic level player, this camp offers specialized training in technique and tactical development. This camp is for girls and boys with at least two years experience playing on a classic team. When registering we ask that you submit your child’s playing experience. Camp staff may suggest the Recreational Camp to ensure all athletes are challenged at an appropriate level to benefit from the curriculum.
● Open to girls and boys ages 8-14, with Developmental or Competitive Club experience
● Camps are Monday-Friday, 10a-3p daily
● Camps are $295 per child
● Competitive Camps are limited to the first 45 players who register at each location. Early registration is recommended!
2018 COMPETITIVE CAMPS SCHEDULE
Each camp is limited to the first 45 players who register. Early registration is recommended.
- Mornings – Group warm up, Stations of individual skill building activities, SAQ, soccer tennis, rebounder work
- Noontime – Lunch and activities in a shady area next to the field
- Afternoon – Group scrimmages, shooting competitions and World Cup Tournament play
EXTENDED CARE IS AVAILABLE!
We recognize that parents are busy and may need to have their child check into camp early so we offer Pre-Care from 9-10a at most of our locations. Also, additional hours of Pre-Care (8-10a) and After-Care (3-6p) are available at our camps held at Catlin Gabel school. You will have the option of enrolling for Extended Care when you register for camps.